If you drive an electric car, we have separate parking spaces for charging.
Parking spaces for electric cars:
- P10 have 379 parking spaces in 3J-M
- P11 have 348 parking spaces in level 1.
Unfortunately, these parking spaces can’t be reserved. Please be advised that the charging area is under development, and therefore might be some instability. Should anything happen, or if you have any questions, please contact Onepark.
Electric car charging in P10
From 2 May 2022, the parking price in P10 includes charging. The charging price is dynamic and varies depending on the day of the week and time.
Electric car charging in P11
Pay for charging by:
- Downloading the Avinor app from App Store or Google Play.
- Selecting "At the airport" and click on the electric car charging icon.
- Following the instructions in the app as well as on the charging box itself.
The price is NOK 16,- per started hour connected to the charging station, and maximum price NOK 80,-, regardless of connection time. The price for the actual parking time comes in addition to the charging fee and is paid in the same way you otherwise pay for parking at the relevant airport and parking area.