Approximately 4.000 Global Blue or Planet affiliated stores offer tax refund upon departure. The refund is 6,5-8,5 percent of the purchase price for food purchases, and 12-19 percent on other purchases.
- Ask the shop staff for a Tax Free Form if you shop for more than 315 NOK in an affiliated store. (Global blue offer refunds on food purchases from 290 NOK)
- Fill in all the required fields on the form before you get to the airport
- Go to a Refund point at the airport and present your completed Tax Free Form, passport or ID card, and your purchase to get a stamp on your form.
- After the staff has validated and stamped your form, the refund can be transferred to your credit card.
Note: To get a refund, you must export goods bought in Norway within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Go to Northland before check in to get your receipts stamped. The receipts from Planet will then be sent directly to Planet for refund.
- For a refund from Global Blue, go to Tanum, right after the security check.
Opening hours Northland, before security check:
- Monday - Friday: 05:00 - 20:30
- Saturday: 07:00 - 19:00
- Sunday: 07:30 - 21:00
Phone: +47 45 03 03 70
Opening hours Tanum:
- Mondag - Friday: 05:30 - 22:30
- Saturday: 05:30 - 21:00
- Sunday: 05:30 - 22:30
Phone: +47 954 02 610