Before going through security check
Have your ticket/travel documents ready for inspection. Valid ticket/travel documents are:
- Boarding card
- Print-out of electric ticket with the date of travel and name of passenger
- Paperless ticket (verified by debit/credit card or mobile phone)
Place all metal items (keys, coins, mobile phones, etc.) in your hand luggage or outerwear for screening.
These items can only be packed in check-in luggage
- Liquids in containers in excess of 100 ml
- Sharp or pointed items, or other potentially hazardous items
These items can pass through security check in a closed plastic bag
- Liquids in containers of up to 100 ml (containers larger than 100 ml will be discarded regardless of how much liquid they contain)
- All containers must fit in one transparent one-litre bag
- Only one one-litre bag is permitted per passenger
- There are special rules for tax free goods in sealed bags
These items must be placed in plastic trays for screening
- Hand luggage
- Larger electronic items (such as laptops, cameras, tablets, hand-held games, etc.) must be removed from your hand luggage and sent through on separate trays
- Outerwear and jackets
- Shoes with metal inlays, belts with metal buckles, etc.
- Crutches must be x-rayed
Travellers who need assistance
Children, elderly, disabled and others with a need for assistance and who are travelling alone, can be escorted by parents or other escorts through the security check.
Aids and implants
All travellers must pass through a metal detector. If you use a wheelchair or have implants, the check will be performed manually. You can safely pass through the security gate if you have a pacemaker or hearing aid.
Random checks of passengers and hand luggage are also performed, even though they have passed through the metal detector arch or X-ray machine without any problem. If selected, you will be subjected to a more thorough check by the security officer. The security officer will look for banned items. If selected for a random check, you must remove your shoes and have them screened.
You can choose to be checked by a person of your own gender.