Avinor chargesWe provide information about charges applying to operations at Avinor airports. Use our calculator to estimate your aviation and passenger charges, or get in touch with our charges specialists.
Avinor aviation charges
These are the terms and conditions under which Airport users accept when our services and facilities are taken into use, both at landing and takeoff. Charges are paid by the airport and airspace users to cover operational costs and investments in Avinor’s infrastructure.
Avinor is responsible for collecting a passenger complaint-handling fee on behalf of the Air Passenger Complaint Handling Body. For 2021 the passenger complaint handling fee is set to 0,70 NOK per passenger.
An environmental charge of NOK 150,- per passenger applies to flights to Svalbard.
Take-off charge per ton MTOW
Ton > 151
Take-off charge Offshore
< 15 tons
Security and navigation
*Offshore charges for 2021 is not finalized, until further notice the charge for 2020 is applicable.
Take-off charges for GA flights
The weekly season card can be purchased with or without parking permit. You can also buy aircraft parking for a specific airport. Avinor carries out random checks of aircraft weight, to ensure that the charges are calculated correctly.
For aircraft below a weight of 8000 kg, the take-off charge is calculated as the product of the full take-off charge for commercial flights and factors provided in the charge’s regulations. The charge can be paid for single take-off, weekly season card or a yearly card.
Parking charges for GA Aircraft
- GA aircraft with MTOM 2730 Kg or below are exempt from parking charges.
- GA aircraft with MTOW over 2730 Kg are subject to parking charges.
- Owners of GA aircraft with MTOW over 2370 Kg holding individual agreements regarding parking arrangements must register their aircraft with the local airport administration to avoid charges.
- The charge is based on weight, current price is 15 NOK per 1000 Kg per hour. The charge is levied as of the third hour the aircraft is parked, but if the parking exceeds the first two hours the charge is reciprocal for the first two hours as well.
Example: An aircraft with MTOM 5000 Kg is parked three hours. Since the two first hours then become chargeable, the charge is calculated as follows:
15 NOK/1000 Kg/hour x 5000 Kg x 3 hours = 225 NOK.
- The minimum charge is 125 NOK. All prices include VAT.