The Norwegian Government has removed all regulatory measures against Covid-19. This means that you are no longer required to wear a face mask at Norwegian airports, however, it is recommended you show consideration and use common sense. Many still carry a face mask and put it on if needed.
On a flight
Face masks may still be mandatory on some flights abroad. We recommend travelers wear a face mask on their journey and always follow information from the airline. Although entry measures in Norway have been revoked there may be some rules when traveling to other countries. Check which requirements apply to where you are traveling to and what documentation you must bring with you.
Covid-19 test at the airport
- Oslo airport: Dr. Dropin offers different tests, at departure behind check-in area 3. You are advised to book an appointment in advance. Read more and book an appointment here.
- Trondheim airport: KRY offers rapid tests at the airport on departure.
- Stavanger airport: Klinikk Spero offers quick tests in the arrival hall. Please book in advance.
- Bergen airport: Volvat offers rapid tests in the check-in area. Drop-in only.
- Kristiansand airport: Søm Legesenter offers rapid tests 2,5 km off the airport.
- Bodø airport: Vaksineklinikken offers testing 2,8 km from the airport. 7 min by car.
Avinor and our partners wish you a pleasant journey!